Great Island Design was founded more than twenty years ago and quickly emerged as one of Boston’s premier design firms, cultivating a long list of local and national clients, and receiving our fair share of local and national design awards along the way.
Headed by Debra Glabeau and Ken Harris, we are a team of creative professionals that includes some of the regions best copywriters, programmers, illustrators and photographers. We offer the quality and range of services found in much larger agencies but with the personal, hands-on attention that comes when working with a smaller creative firm.
Whatever your communications goals—market a product, launch a brand, expand your audience, inform, raise funds, or raise a ruckus—we are ready to work with you.
- Silver PRISM Award/National Association of Home Builders /best real estate website
- Gold and Silver PRISM Awards/Boston Builders & Remodelers Association/logos, brochures/display advertising
- First Place Hatch Award/The Ad Club, Boston
- Best of Show/Boston Art Directors Club
- Gold and Silver Awards/Boston Art Directors Club
- CLIO/ package design
- New England Emmy/television graphics
- Silver Award/National Association of Broadcasters/editorial
- Media recognition/Print and Art Direction magazines