Striking Animal Portraits for a Biodiverse Clientele
Here’s How It’s Done
1. All portraits are shot at my studio in Salem, MA. (I will travel to your location if required, ie., to photograph large animals.)
2. Because of COVID, the studio is set up either outdoors or on my screen porch, with social distancing and masks mandatory.
3. Photo sessions usually take between 15 and 20 minutes.
4. You will be handling your pet throughout.
5. I will select the best photo and will provide you with the digital files for multiple-sized prints up to 24″ x 36″.
6. I will recommend resources for having prints made and procuring frames, however you will place those orders directly as you wish.
Here’s What it Costs
1. We suggest that customers will donate $50 to the International Fund for Animal Welfare.
2. You will receive your digital files within 48 hours of the session.
1. You are solely responsible for the health, welfare and safety of your pet and your party throughout the session.
2. Prior to scheduling the session, we shall discuss your expectations for the portrait and any other details or questions you may have by phone.
3. To schedule the initial phone call, please email me with your phone number and let me know what time you would like me to call: Click here.