How to Get Your Portrait
Here’s How It’s Done
1. All portraits are shot at my studio in Salem, MA. (I will travel to your location if required, ie., to photograph large animals.)
2. Current CDC Covid guidelines will be observed.
3. Photo sessions usually take between 15 and 20 minutes.
4. You will be handling your pet throughout.
5. I will select the best photo and will provide you with the digital files for multiple-sized prints up to 24″ x 36″.
6. I will recommend resources for having prints made and procuring frames, however you will place those orders directly as you wish.
Here’s What it Costs
1. We suggest that owners with dogs, cats and other smaller animals will donate $50 to the International Fund for Animal Welfare. We suggest that owners with horses other large animals will donate $200 to the International Fund for Animal Welfare.
2. You will receive your digital files within 48 hours of the session.
1. You are solely responsible for the health, welfare and safety of your pet and your party throughout the session.
2. Prior to scheduling the session, we shall discuss your expectations for the portrait and any other details or questions you may have by phone.
3. To schedule the initial phone call, please email me with your phone number and let me know what time you would like me to call: Click here.